Goff's CCO Appointments Only Temporary:
- “Mr Goff knows that in the heat of an election campaign, all of these appointments should be placed in limbo. This is a breach on a consitutional convention" - all CCO Boards and Directors will be reviewed under a Tamihere mayoralty. (14/09).
Waste & Energy:
- "A rational policy on waste that increases service to consumers while providing effective protection for our environment." (4/09).
Rates & Rent Freeze:
- "My biggest policy announcement and clearest leadership differentiation from Phil Goff: three years relief for ratepayers...and renters." (26/08).
"John Tamihere plans rates freeze...and rent freeze." (26/08).
Pacific Cultural Centre:
- John Tamihere commits to a Pacific Cultural Centre honouring the contribution of the Pasefika population in Auckland. (23/08).
- Pacific Cultural Centre feasibility study - report.
Road & Rail:
"Road and Rail Plan: A bold plan to get Auckland moving." (21/08).
"Tamihere will dump 'Goff Gas Tax' as part of a major transport 'shake-up.'" (21/08).
Road and Rail Q&A.
New Harbour Crossing & Penlink Highway:
"New Harbour Crossing and Penlink Highway - plan." (16/08).
"New Harbour Crossing and Penlink will be 'Priority' projects for Tamihere." (16/08).
- New Harbour Crossing and Penlink Highway Q&A.
Homelessness & Begging:
- "House the Homeless and Ban the Beggar - with Compassion." (11/08).
- "Tamihere's policy to fix homelessness and begging." (11/08).
Partial release of Watercare equity - Clean Up Auckland Beaches Now:
"Fire sale" of Civic Administration Building in Aotea Square: